Topics

night launch next Saturday #Launch

Jonathan Sivier

Our next scheduled launch at Dodds Park is on Saturday, September 12. This will be our annual night launch. We will meet at the usual time, around noon, to set up and fly during the afternoon. However, we will plan to stay a bit later than usual so that we can fly some rockets after dark. Obviously it is a good idea to have lights and flashers, etc. on the rockets so they can be seen in the air and then found after they land.

Hopefully this advance notice gives you a chance to put something together to fly on Saturday.

Jonathan