Topics

another appeal for mask preferences

Jonathan Sivier

As mentioned in a message a couple of weeks ago we are planning on ordering some custom CIA masks. We will get them in a few different colors and the CIA logo will be printed on them in white. We will be selling them for $10. You can get an idea of what the masks we will be ordering look like, without the logo, at (https://www.sanmar.com/p/10782_HtRed). As you can see on the page these masks come in several colors.

In order to figure out how many to get, and what colors, we would like to hear from you. Let us know if you would purchase a CIA mask, how many you would like to get and what color(s) you like. Once we have some idea of the interest we'll order a batch in several of the most popular colors.

You should be able to respond to me directly using the link at the bottom of this message.

Jonathan