Topics

pictures

Christopher Deem

From yesterday's launch are on SmugMug.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Mark Joseph

Another great set of photos, Chris! Lots of great shots (and great rockets), but I especially like the series of John Hall's Rookie 2-stage.

https://cia-rocketry.smugmug.com/Local-Launches/2020-Launches/August-82020-CIA-launch-at-Dodds-Park/

Thanks,

Mark

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io <cia-rocketry@groups.io> on behalf of Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 5:06 PM
To: Cia-Rocketry
Subject: [cia-rocketry] pictures

From yesterday's launch are on SmugMug.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Jonathan Sivier

Just for clarity, my Lil' Nuke flew on an F52-8T, not an E28. Good pictures of a good afternoon of flying.

Jonathan

On 8/9/2020 8:47 PM, Mark Joseph wrote:
Another great set of photos, Chris! Lots of great shots (and great rockets), but I especially like the series of John Hall's Rookie 2-stage.

https://cia-rocketry.smugmug.com/Local-Launches/2020-Launches/August-82020-CIA-launch-at-Dodds-Park/

Thanks,

Mark

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Christopher Deem

I'll change it. At least I got the propellant right.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io <mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io>
<cia-rocketry@groups.io <mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io>> on
behalf of Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2