From: cia-rocketry@groups.io <cia-rocketry@groups.io> on behalf of Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 1:34 PM
To: Cia-Rocketry
Subject: [cia-rocketry] pictures

Pictures from last Saturday's launch at Dodd's Park are on our SmugMug
website.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Bill Murphy

Wow, great picks

On Jul 18, 2020, at 2:41 PM, Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

Really great set of photos, Chris - thanks for sharing. You're quite the multi-tasking kind of guy - prepping your own rockets, and catching all of these flights!

For folks who need a quick pointer to the photos, they're at

https://cia-rocketry.smugmug.com/Local-Launches/2020-Launches/July11-2020-CIA-launch-at-DoddsPark/

The main gallery, of course, is at https://cia-rocketry.smugmug.com

Mark