Topics

#Launch is GO #Launch

Greg Smith

At 11:00 AM, it was 83°F in Champaign, with mostly clear skies, and a west wind at 9 mph.

Conditions are good for flying, so we will meet as scheduled at 12:00 noon at the Dodds Park soccer field parking lots to set up.

HOWEVER, The Weather Channel is predicting that a significant band of thunderstorms will move through the area between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM. We'll need to watch the skies and radar and be prepared to pack up quickly if necessary.

Remember to observe our cleaning, masking and physical distancing rules today as previously described. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

greg@...  217-840-1678