Topics

Launch CANCELLED

Greg Smith

At noon, the wind at Rantoul was still gusty (at about 17 MPH this time, down a little but not much), and I have reluctantly decided we must cancel the launch for today.

We will try again NEXT SATURDAY, April 18, also at the Rantoul Aviation Center. Note that this is a variation from our usual second and fourth Saturday launch schedule, due to a special event scheduled on our usual launch day.

This is one of those days that would be wonderful for any outdoor activity *except* rocket launching ...

GregS@... 217-840-1678