Launch is ... LATER

Greg Smith

At 11:00 AM, the wind at Rantoul was gusting to 19 MPH, right on the edge of our legal limit of 20 MPH to launch.

I don't know if the winds will get stronger or weaker through the afternoon ... so I have decided to invoke our option of delaying the launch by one hour to see how conditions change.

Therefore, we will meet at 1:00 PM and hope to get started flying by 1:30 or so, wind and weather permitting.

I'll make a final decision shortly after noon and will send another message about the launch status then.


Greg Smith N9LHI
NAR 15881 * TRA 1974
Director of Operations, Central Illinois Aerospace
GregS@... 217-840-1678