From: Tim Dixon <dixontj93060@...>
Subject: [cia-rocketry] Rocket R&D?
To: cia-rocketry@...
Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 3:51 PM

All,

Over the weekend I won a Rocket R&D kit on Ebay (ASP, 4" dia, 7'
tall,
54mm mount). It looks pretty sweet (although I don't physically have
it yet).

In any case, according to the packaging, Rocket R&D has an address in
Homer, IL. I thought someone in CIA would likely know the background
on this company? Is this Gary Buck's old company?

-Tim

Tim Dixon <dixontj93060@...>