Recharge your batteries

Christopher Deem

It occurred to my today that Jolly Logic recommends topping your
batteries off every month or so. Since we haven't had a launch in about
a month and a half, and probably will not be able to launch for at least
another month, that it might be a good ides to top of the batteries in
any Jolly Logic devices you have.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Jonathan Sivier

That is one of the items on my calendar reminder for the 1st of each month.

Jonathan

On 4/28/2020 4:31 PM, Christopher Deem wrote:
It occurred to my today that Jolly Logic recommends topping your
batteries off every month or so. Since we haven't had a launch in about
a month and a half, and probably will not be able to launch for at least
another month, that it might be a good ides to top of the batteries in
any Jolly Logic devices you have.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Daniel Greuel

Thanks. I've been meaning to do that

On Apr 28, 2020, at 4:31 PM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

´╗┐It occurred to my today that Jolly Logic recommends topping your
batteries off every month or so. Since we haven't had a launch in about
a month and a half, and probably will not be able to launch for at least
another month, that it might be a good ides to top of the batteries in
any Jolly Logic devices you have.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

William Carney

While I don't have Jolly Logic I do have some Altimeter One's and 808 cameras that need charging every so often.
William