Topics

Kerbal Space Program on Sale

Adam Joseph

For those looking for something to do in these odd times, especially those with kids interested in math/science/engineering/aerospace, the Space/Rocket simulator Kerbal Space Program is currently on sale on steam for $10. This is a rather fun game introduced to me by Aerospace Engineering Students at UIUC. You can construct rockets and spaceships and then fly them, seeing what works and what doesn't.

Adam

--
Adam A. Joseph
BSN, RN, PHRN

"For once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return" -Leonardo Da Vinci

Please note that replies to emails sent to ajoseph@... and ajoseph3@... will come from this address

Greg Smith

You can construct rockets and spaceships and then fly them, seeing what works and what doesn't.”

Isn’t that just what we do anyway?  :-)

(KSP is great, and fun.)

- GDS