Topics

looking for volunteers for 4-H Build and Fly workshop in Eureka

Jonathan Sivier

Some club members will be traveling to Eureka, IL on Saturday, April 4 to hold a workshop for 4-H kids. We will be helping them build and then fly some easy model rockets. The workshop will run from noon to 4:00.

We had some discussion about this event in the fall and at that time some people said they would be able to help out. However, given the amount of time that has passed there is always the chance that people's plans have changed. So if you think you will be able to come and help out with this workshop send me an email, even if you think you did so back in the fall.

Thanks.

Jonathan

David Harris <dharris@...>

I'm in.
David

On Mar 9, 2020 1:30 PM, Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...> wrote:
Some club members will be traveling to Eureka, IL on Saturday, April 4 to hold a workshop for 4-H kids. We will be helping them build and then fly some easy model rockets. The workshop will run from noon to 4:00.

We had some discussion about this event in the fall and at that time some people said they would be able to help out. However, given the amount of time that has passed there is always the chance that people's plans have changed. So if you think you will be able to come and help out with this workshop send me an email, even if you think you did so back in the fall.

Thanks.

I’m planning on it.

- GDS

Some club members will be traveling to Eureka, IL on Saturday, April 4 to hold a workshop for 4-H kids. We will be helping them build and then fly some easy model rockets. The workshop will run from noon to 4:00.

We had some discussion about this event in the fall and at that time some people said they would be able to help out. However, given the amount of time that has passed there is always the chance that people's plans have changed. So if you think you will be able to come and help out with this workshop send me an email, even if you think you did so back in the fall.

Thanks.

I will be with the U of I aerospace students at Huntsville.   Unless someone can clone me, I will not be in Eureka too.

Save some room for pie from the Busy Corner restaurant at the I74 Eureka exit!!!  Great pies there.