Topics

Student Launch project photos

Mark Joseph

Justin Roskamp, the student team lead, has shared draft footage from his drone video of launch and recovery, and has permitted me to share it:

Mark

On Feb 24, 2020, at 22:33, Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

I haven’t even had the energy yet to pull the memory card out of the camera where I recorded some video yesterday. I’ll try (emphasis on “try” ‘cause I’m still moving pretty slowly) to add something to your gallery in the next couple of days.

- GDS

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Joseph
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 6:06 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: [Special] Student Launch project photos (was RE: [cia-rocketry] #Launch is GO)

I’ve added a smattering of iPhone photos from the Student Launch Project to a new folder in our Outreach & Education gallery on SmugMug.   I would welcome any other contributions.  The student team lead shot some launch and recovery video from a DJI Phantom drone, which I hope to see soon.  Anyone else?  Captioning and descriptions are a work in progress.

john hall

awesome video!  Thanks for sharing. 

John Hall   

On Feb 26, 2020, at 8:45 PM, Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

Justin Roskamp, the student team lead, has shared draft footage from his drone video of launch and recovery, and has permitted me to share it:

Mark

I haven’t even had the energy yet to pull the memory card out of the camera where I recorded some video yesterday. I’ll try (emphasis on “try” ‘cause I’m still moving pretty slowly) to add something to your gallery in the next couple of days.

- GDS

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Joseph
Subject: [Special] Student Launch project photos (was RE: [cia-rocketry] #Launch is GO)

I’ve added a smattering of iPhone photos from the Student Launch Project to a new folder in our Outreach & Education gallery on SmugMug.   I would welcome any other contributions.  The student team lead shot some launch and recovery video from a DJI Phantom drone, which I hope to see soon.  Anyone else?  Captioning and descriptions are a work in progress.

Christopher Deem

Edited

Neat.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2                                               Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] Student Launch project photos

Mark

- GDS

Cyrus Herring

Do you know what type/model of drone that was?

Thanks,
Cy

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 8:45 PM Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

Mark

- GDS

Mark Joseph

I believe that Justin said this was a DJI Phantom 3 Standard. 

Mark

On Feb 27, 2020, at 07:22, Cyrus Herring <cyrus.herring@...> wrote:

Do you know what type/model of drone that was?

Thanks,
Cy

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 8:45 PM Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

Mark

- GDS