Due to the illness of several important CIA team members, we will POSTPONE today's scheduled launch at the Forsyth field until tomorrow (Sunday, February 23). As today, we'll meet at 10:00 AM to begin setting up.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our members - but we really need the extra recovery time. At least five of us were hit with the "4-H plague" at the same time after our workshop on Monday.
As consolation, it's supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow as well.
Greg Smith N9LHI
NAR 15881 * TRA 1974
Director of Operations, Central Illinois Aerospace