Topics

#launch CANCELED #Launch

Greg Smith

At 11:00 AM, it was 34°F in Champaign, with the ceiling at 700 feet, light snow, and a north wind at 21 mph, gusting to 31 mph. More rain and snow is expected this afternoon.

Since the conditions violate our weather limits in just about every way possible, today's launch is canceled.

Stay dry today. We'll try again on January 25.

A few of us will meet for pizza anyway at 6:00 PM today at Monical's on Mattis in Champaign. All are welcome to join us.

greg@...  217-840-1678

Randy Milliken

Indiana Rocketry cancelled the launch for today but will try for tomorrow. Weather is looking much better, but recovery may be an issue. If you have are planning to come out, check the website or Facebook for any last minute changes.

Hope you can make it!

County line Hobbies is planning on attending and will be vending at the site as well!

Randy

On January 11, 2020 12:09:24 PM EST, Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:
At 11:00 AM, it was 34°F in Champaign, with the ceiling at 700 feet, light snow, and a north wind at 21 mph, gusting to 31 mph. More rain and snow is expected this afternoon.

Since the conditions violate our weather limits in just about every way possible, today's launch is canceled.

Stay dry today. We'll try again on January 25.

A few of us will meet for pizza anyway at 6:00 PM today at Monical's on Mattis in Champaign. All are welcome to join us.

greg@...  217-840-1678

For those who don't already have their web site bookmarked it is

http://www.indianarocketry.org/

Jonathan