Topics

CANCELED #Launch

Greg Smith

At 9:00 AM, it was 41°F in Decatur, with overcast skies at 600 feet, and a south wind at 9 mph, gusting to 20 mph.

Although it isn't raining at the moment, radar shows there are more showers coming in the next couple of hours.

You won't be shocked to hear that I've decided to cancel today's launch.

We'll try again tomorrow, although the forecast isn't really any better. Stay tuned for a status announcement this evening.

@gregsmith  217-840-1678

Greg Smith

Sorry this is late - I overslept!

At 9:00 AM, it was 36°F in Decatur, with an overcast sky at 1300 feet, and WSW winds at 13 mph. A patch of light snow has just moved out of the area.

The ceiling is too low for us to fly, and higher wind, more rain and snow is forecast to begin in the next hour or so. Therefore, today's launch is canceled.

See you all at Tuesday's meeting and hopefully at our next launch on the 14th.

@gregsmith  217-840-1678