Topics

Black Friday Rocketry Deals

Jeffrey Jable

Anyone have any rocketry related black friday deals they are watching or looking forward to?  I have my eye on the mini bluetooth altimeter from Flight Sketch (www.flightsketch.com) that will be $20.  They were available briefly early last summer before selling out.  Their Gen 2 model is supposed to debut tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jeff Jable

john hall

This little altimeter is really cool.  Thanks for the heads up.  John

On Thursday, 28 November 2019, 11:02:55 am GMT-6, Jeffrey Jable via Groups.Io <jeff_jable@...> wrote:

Anyone have any rocketry related black friday deals they are watching or looking forward to?  I have my eye on the mini bluetooth altimeter from Flight Sketch (www.flightsketch.com) that will be $20.  They were available briefly early last summer before selling out.  Their Gen 2 model is supposed to debut tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jeff Jable

Mark Joseph

I’ve got one of the 1st generation units, and it really is cool. I went for a new version, as well.

Mark

On Nov 29, 2019, at 11:37, john hall via Groups.Io <jotdown@...> wrote:

This little altimeter is really cool.  Thanks for the heads up.  John

On Thursday, 28 November 2019, 11:02:55 am GMT-6, Jeffrey Jable via Groups.Io <jeff_jable@...> wrote:

Anyone have any rocketry related black friday deals they are watching or looking forward to?  I have my eye on the mini bluetooth altimeter from Flight Sketch (www.flightsketch.com) that will be $20.  They were available briefly early last summer before selling out.  Their Gen 2 model is supposed to debut tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jeff Jable

Rick Lyons

BuyRocketMotors.com has a Aeortech Arcus kit with a 29/40-120 hardware, a G 64-75 Reload kit and a G 76-7G reload kit for $99.99, that's a savings of $104

On Friday, November 29, 2019, 11:46:04 AM CST, Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

I’ve got one of the 1st generation units, and it really is cool. I went for a new version, as well.

Mark

On Nov 29, 2019, at 11:37, john hall via Groups.Io <jotdown@...> wrote:

This little altimeter is really cool.  Thanks for the heads up.  John

On Thursday, 28 November 2019, 11:02:55 am GMT-6, Jeffrey Jable via Groups.Io <jeff_jable@...> wrote:

Anyone have any rocketry related black friday deals they are watching or looking forward to?  I have my eye on the mini bluetooth altimeter from Flight Sketch (www.flightsketch.com) that will be $20.  They were available briefly early last summer before selling out.  Their Gen 2 model is supposed to debut tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jeff Jable

Jonathan Sivier

I ordered a new Altimeter 1 from Jolly Logic this morning. It is a replacement for the one that got smashed when my rocket failed to deploy last Sunday. No Black Friday sale per se, but I did buy it today.

Jonathan

On Thursday, 28 November 2019, 11:02:55 am GMT-6, Jeffrey Jable via Groups.Io <jeff_jable=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Anyone have any rocketry related black friday deals they are watching or looking forward to?  I have my eye on the mini bluetooth altimeter from Flight Sketch (www.flightsketch.com) that will be $20.  They were available briefly early last summer before selling out.  Their Gen 2 model is supposed to debut tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jeff Jable

steven dramstad

Edited

Just ordered a 4 to 1 ogive 6” nosecone from madcow for my L3. It was $150 on sale for $112.

Steve

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Anyone have any rocketry related black friday deals they are watching or looking forward to?  I have my eye on the mini bluetooth altimeter from Flight Sketch (www.flightsketch.com) that will be $20.  They were available briefly early last summer before selling out.  Their Gen 2 model is supposed to debut tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jeff Jable

john hall

I got some building materials from madcow as well.   (and a new plane!)

Inline image

John