Topics

#LaunchReport #LaunchReport

john hall

I only managed two launches, most notable was a 2.6inch rocketry warehouse kit called blue iguana on an I500T.  Apogee was 4902 ft.  I've been experimenting with mylar streamers for tracking rockets that are out of sight.  I was honestly surprised that it worked at this altitude so now I'm curious how high this method will work.

I emailed the guys at featherweight regarding not having voice on my tracker after the last firmware update.  They said to make sure I don't have the ringer in silent mode.  I scratched my head on this one but when I switched from vibrate to "on" I'm getting voice now.  So FYI for others that have featherweight trackers.

Hoping for clear sky's next weekend.  John