Topics

4-H rocket workshop in Bloomington, Feb 17

Jonathan Sivier

The club will be putting on a workshop called "Blast Off with Model Rocketry" as part of the 4-H Learn and Fun day on Monday, February 17. The event is being held at Trinity Lutheran School, 1102 W Hamilton Rd., Bloomington, IL. Our workshop will be from noon to 2:15. We will be giving some short presentations on aspects of model rocketry and then helping the kids build some simple rockets. If the weather cooperates we may fly a rocket or two outside as a demo. We have a few members who have volunteered to help out, but can always use more. If you would like to join us, bring some rockets to show and help with the workshop let me know.

Jonathan