Topics

meeting at Springer Center on Tuesday #Meeting

Jonathan Sivier

Our monthly meeting at the Springer Center will be this Tuesday, November 5 at 7 p.m. The topic for this month's meeting is "High power rocketry beyond Level 1." Several members of our club are qualified as, or working on certifying for, Level 2 or 3. If you are one of those folks you might bring a rocket, motor or other item of interest to show and be ready to tell about your experiences and answer questions. I hope that anyone who is interested in high power rocketry will join us and ask some questions about high power activities.

I'm sure there will be time for discussion of other aspects of model rocketry and club activities in addition to the evening's listed topic. I hope to see everyone there on Tuesday.

Jonathan