Topics

swap meet on Tuesday #Meeting

Jonathan Sivier

Our October meeting at the Springer Center is this coming Tuesday, October 1. The meeting starts at 7 p.m. The topic for this meeting will be our annual rocketry swap meet. Bring any items you would like to sell or trade. Even if you don't have anything to bring come anyway. Perhaps you'll see something that someone else brought that you would like. Of course, there will be plenty of time for discussion about rockets and other club activities.

Jonathan

Jeff Deem

Dear fellow rocketeers,

I deeply regret I will not be able to attend this function tonight due to a miserable cold that kept me home from work and then I wouldn't give to my worst enemy. I am very interested in any items you don't sell. Also interested in a big Brute that will Carney had for sale should he happen to a attend. I no longer have Will's email address if somebody could p.m. that to me I would appreciate it. Fortunately I only had a few buildable kits that survived the fire LOL. So anything you don't sell or swap at the Swap Meet feel free to contact me privately. I also understood the club had quite a number of biotic tubes for sale and I would be interested in buying any that are left over. My email address is jdbectec1@...
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.