Topics

rocket swap meet next week #Meeting

Jonathan Sivier

I wanted to send an early heads-up about our annual swap meet. Our October meeting at the Springer Center on Tuesday, October 1, is typically an opportunity to trade, sell and/or buy model rocket related items with other club members. In the past we have had things like kits and motors as well as other items like cameras and other electronics. So look over your rocket supplies, and other related items, and see if you have any you would like to get rid of. Bring them to the meeting and someone may take them off your hands. In the same way you might find that someone wants to part with something that you will find interesting or useful. Even if you don't have anything to trade come to the meeting and take advantage of the various bargains.

Jonathan

Tom Long

John, What time is the meeting?

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 1:38 PM Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...> wrote:
   I wanted to send an early heads-up about our annual swap meet.  Our October meeting at the Springer Center on Tuesday, October 1, is typically an opportunity to trade, sell and/or buy model rocket related items with other club members.  In the past we have had things like kits and motors as well as other items like cameras and other electronics.  So look over your rocket supplies, and other related items, and see if you have any you would like to get rid of.  Bring them to the meeting and someone may take them off your hands.  In the same way you might find that someone wants to part with something that you will find interesting or useful.  Even if you don't have anything to trade come to the meeting and take advantage of the various bargains.

Our meetings are at 7:00 PM, normally the first Tuesday of each month, at the Springer Cultural Center, 301 N. Randolph St., Champaign. This is at the corner of Church and Randolph streets downtown. Parking is available in the lot north of the building (use the west half of the lot).

- GDS