Topics

#Meeting #Meeting

Jonathan Sivier

Our August meeting at the Springer Center in Champaign on Tuesday, August 6 will be our annual Introduction to High Power Rocketry. We will talk about and answer questions on what is involved in getting started with larger rockets and motors. If you've been flying model rockets for a while and are interested in moving up to something larger you should definitely come to this meeting. We'll show off some rockets and answer any questions you might have. The meeting starts at 7 p.m. I hope to see a bunch of people there.

Jonathan