Topics

meeting at Springer on Tuesday #Meeting

Jonathan Sivier

Our monthly meeting at the Springer Center will be this Tuesday,
June 4, at 7 p.m. This month's topic will be "The Ins and Outs of Dual
Deployment." If you haven't used dual deployment techniques in the
past, this is your chance to find out how it is done. If you have
experience with using dual deployment, bring altimeters, AV-bays and
other items to show and talk about, and be ready to answer questions
based on your experiences.

Jonathan

Jeffrey Suckow

I am actually free this Tuesday thus I'll be there.  If we need to we can talk about R/C Fest as well.

Thanks,
Jeffrey