We have a rocket launch scheduled tomorrow, Saturday, May 25, at Dodds Park in Champaign.

Setup will begin at 12:00 noon, probably in the south half of the soccer field parking lots. We can fly until sundown at 8:10 PM. There will be no waiver in effect for this launch (the new waiver will be in effect for the next one, however).

It's another rather depressing forecast:

-----

Saturday - A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. West southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

-----

Neither the wind nor probability of rain sound very promising for a launch. As usual, we'll make the final decision after looking at the conditions about 11:00 AM tomorrow. I'll post the verdict here, or you can call me after 11:00 AM at 217-840-1678.

Our next scheduled launch will be on Saturday, June 8 at Dodds Park.

GregS@... 217-840-1678