Topics

Reminder - Schedule change #Launch

Greg Smith

A reminder that our launch scheduled for today, Saturday, April 27, at the Forsyth location has been postponed until Sunday (4/28/2019) due to the forecast of rain and strong winds.

I’ll post the launch outlook for Sunday later this evening, and the final launch status message about 10:30 AM Sunday.

GregS@...  217-840-1678

Jonathan Sivier

For those who haven't been to the Forsyth site and are interested in
attending the launch tomorrow, you can find directions and a map at
"http://www.ciarocketry.org/maps.html#forsyth"

Jonathan

GregS@... 217-840-1678 <callto:217-840-1678>