Topics

Canceling Saturday #Launch

Greg Smith

Due to problems accessing our flying fields this weekend, and the competing Indiana Rocketry launch just an hour away, we’ve decided to cancel this Saturday’s (4/13) scheduled CIA rocket launch.

We encourage everyone who’s interested to visit the Indiana Rocketry site as described in Mark’s message on Monday. Weather permitting (and the forecast is pretty good), they will be flying both Saturday and Sunday.

CIA flying will resume April 27 at the Forsyth, Illinois site.

GregS@...  217-840-1678

Dean Babcock

When will we know for sure if their launch is a "go"?

On April 12, 2019 at 1:55 AM Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

Due to problems accessing our flying fields this weekend, and the competing Indiana Rocketry launch just an hour away, we’ve decided to cancel this Saturday’s (4/13) scheduled CIA rocket launch.

We encourage everyone who’s interested to visit the Indiana Rocketry site as described in Mark’s message on Monday. Weather permitting (and the forecast is pretty good), they will be flying both Saturday and Sunday.

CIA flying will resume April 27 at the Forsyth, Illinois site.

GregS@...  217-840-1678

Randy Milliken

Saturday is looking good and I know we will be out there to get the launch system updated no matter what.

Hoping the wind today dries the field out, but boots will definitely be needed to recover.

Sunday is not looking as good, but that may change by then..

Randy Milliken
randy@...