Topics

meeting Tuesday #Meeting

Jonathan Sivier

Our April meeting at the Springer Center will be this Tuesday, April
2 at 7 p.m. The topic for the evening will be a Forum on Level 3
Certification. This should be a fun and interesting topic for all
rocketeers, whether you plan to go for your Level 3 someday or not.

Knowing how our meetings typically go I'm sure there will be time
for discussing other rocketry related topics if you have something in
particular you want to bring to the meeting.

I hope to see everyone there on Tuesday.

Jonathan

William Carney

Won't be able to be there but there is one tip you can pass along.

You need to do dual deploy flights before your L3 project with the electronics you plan to use.
Getting to learn about your electronics way before hand is important and takes a little stress off your flight.
I did at least 20-30 DD flights before starting my L3 Project.  It also give you experience in making e-bays.

William

In a message dated 3/31/2019 12:31:36 PM Central Standard Time, jsivier@... writes:

  Our April meeting at the Springer Center will be this Tuesday, April
2 at 7 p.m.  The topic for the evening will be a Forum on Level 3
Certification.  This should be a fun and interesting topic for all
rocketeers, whether you plan to go for your Level 3 someday or not.

    Knowing how our meetings typically go I'm sure there will be time
for discussing other rocketry related topics if you have something in
particular you want to bring to the meeting.

    I hope to see everyone there on Tuesday.

That sounds like great advice. Thanks, William.

Jonathan

On 3/31/2019 2:51 PM, William Carney via Groups.Io wrote:
Won't be able to be there but there is one tip you can pass along.

You need to do dual deploy flights before your L3 project with the
electronics you plan to use.
Getting to learn about your electronics way before hand is important and
takes a little stress off your flight.
I did at least 20-30 DD flights before starting my L3 Project.  It also
gives you experience in making e-bays.