We have a rocket launch scheduled tomorrow, Saturday, March 23, at Dodds Park in Champaign.

Setup will begin at 12:00 noon, probably in the south half of the Dodds Park soccer field parking lots. We can fly until sundown at 7:07 PM. There will be no waiver in effect for this launch.

For the first time in months, the forecast actually looks good:

-----

Saturday - Sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the morning.

-----

The southeast wind will make setting up tricky, but otherwise, it sounds like a nice early spring day. Although I am optimistic, I'll look at the actual conditions and post the final launch status to this list shortly after 11:00 AM Saturday. You can call me after 11:00 AM tomorrow at 217-840-1678 for information.

Our next scheduled launch will be on Saturday, April 13.

GregS@... 217-840-1678