We have a rocket launch scheduled tomorrow, Saturday, March 9, at Dodds Park in Champaign.

Setup will begin at 12:00 noon, probably in the north half of the Dodds Park soccer field parking lots. We can fly until sundown at 5:54 PM. There will be no waiver in effect for this launch.

The forecast is breezy and damp:

-----

Saturday - Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 1pm. Patchy fog before 1pm. High near 50. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

-----

Doesn't sound good. I'll look at the actual conditions and post the final launch status to this list shortly after 11:00 AM Saturday, but don't get your hopes up. You can call me after 11:00 AM tomorrow at 217-840-1678 for information.

Our next scheduled launch will be on Saturday, March 23.

GregS@... 217-840-1678