Re: GARLO 2021 next Saturday #Launch

Mike Maxwell

No disappointments here! I’ll be happy if I can make it out period. Going for a level one would only be a cherry on top! Hope to make it out and at least get a few launches in.

On Jun 20, 2021, at 8:19 PM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

It depends. It depends on the weather conditions, the number of people there, and other things that might pop up. It is certainly a possibility . So, come prepared, don't be disappointed if things don't work out.

-------- Original message --------
From: Mike Maxwell <mmaxwell525@...>
Date: 6/20/21 8:01 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] GARLO 2021 next Saturday #Launch

Any chance if I can make it I could could take a shot at my level 1 or would that be a bad idea/ distasteful?

On Jun 20, 2021, at 7:41 PM, Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

Since it’s GARLO, I would like to try and make a definitive call on Friday evening, if possible. Otherwise, certainly by 8 AM Saturday. The default will be to “go” if the wind or weather is only a little threatening, even if that means we have to cancel once we arrive at the field. I’d rather get the team assembled rather than be short handed in case we can proceed.

None of this is ideal for out of town folks, I know.

- GDS