GARLO 2021 next Saturday #Launch

Jonathan Sivier

Our big annual event, the Great Rocket Launch of 2021, or GARLO 2021, will be held next Saturday, June 26 at Dodds Park in Champaign. Flying will start around 10 a.m. and continue until around 4 p.m.
If you can come early to help set up, meet at the parking lots at 9 a.m.

The theme this year is "Recovery." Awards will be given for interesting and unusual recovery methods. We'll also be giving out our usual awards for best flights and best looking rockets. A secondary theme will be "Mars Lander." See the web page at http://www.ciarocketry.org/garlo.html for more details.

At the moment the weather is looking a bit uncertain for next Saturday. The rain date for GARLO will be our next regularly scheduled launch date of July 10.

I hope to see everyone there.