order your GARLO shirts now

Jonathan Sivier

GARLO is 2 weeks from tomorrow. if you want to get a GARLO t-shirt you need to place the order in the next few days. The shirts will be a medium blue with a design based on the parachute used by the Mars Perseverance lander earlier this year.

The price will be $15 per shirt. This is the same price as in the past. We should be able to get just about any adult or youth sizes.

To place your order send me an email to <jsivier@...> or see me at the launch tomorrow. Be sure to specify the number of shirts you want and the size(s). You can pay for them with cash or check when you pick them up at GARLO.