Re: Mote on “Stowaway”

Wes Cravens

...and a solar storm magically ionizes the space around a ship creating beautiful borealis effects that are really handy for helping someone relax. ;-)

Wes

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 10:09 AM Shaun L. Bill <slbill@...> wrote:
Exactly.

Also, You have an active colony on Mars and you are using this once-every-two-years opportunity to send THREE people?

Seems like a waste.
On 05/03/2021 9:47 AM CHARLES GREENWOOD <greenwood_c@...> wrote:

I watched "Stowaway" last night.  I was pleased with the ship, the science, and liked the isolated feel brought on by not hearing mission control.
However, it's really hard for me to take seriously a spacecraft that (apparently) has plenty of beds, but only one oxygen generator.
It's hard for me to accept that an entire human being could be left stuck in some hidden compartment during launch prep.

On Sunday, May 2, 2021, 10:40:23 PM EDT, Gary Slater <gws77@...> wrote:

I brought this movie up a couple of days ago. Here is an article that relates.