Re: Stowaway

Shaun L. Bill

I watched it the other night.
As far as suspending belief, I've seen far worse.

Minor Spoiler Alert:

First off, redundancy redundancy redundancy redundancy. That's the hallmark of spaceflight. Ugh.

Second, EVAs w/o tethers just plain make me mad. No "MMU" and no tether are just plain sloppy. YOU are tethered. Everything you have is tethered.

Third, this can't be much of a spoiler due to the title, BUT...no one is keeping track of how many maintenance guys are in the vehicle? Really? ...and that close to launch?

SLB

On 04/30/2021 2:09 PM Gary Slater <gws77@...> wrote:

Has anyone watched this Netflix movie yet?
If you choose to do so, be prepared to stretch your imagination a bit far.

Its about a manned mission to Mars with a twist.