Re: Build & Fly

Shaun L. Bill

The kid I took thinks 96 or 97.

On 04/02/2021 12:31 PM Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...> wrote:

It was certainly quite a while back. Chuck Greenwood has been in Florida for many years now. It would appear to be the old Leonhard Center and it has been several years since we did any workshops there. I don't recall us ever doing the build in the gym there, we were always in the smaller multi-purpose room as far as I can recall. Perhaps I wasn't there on this particular occasion. Does anyone else remember a year when we set up the build session in the gym of the Leonhard Center? That might make it possible to narrow down the year.

Jonathan

On 4/2/2021 11:57 AM, Shaun L. Bill wrote:
1998?