#Launch CANCELED #Launch

Greg Smith

At 10:00 AM, it was 56°F in Decatur, with scattered clouds at 12,000' and a SSE wind at 14 mph.

The wind and clouds are increasing, with gusts of 20-22 mph expected by 1:00 PM, and rain and thunderstorms beginning about 5:00 PM.

Although the conditions are barely acceptable right now, based on the forecast, they will not remain so for long. Therefore, today's launch is regretfully canceled.

We'll stay open to trying again tomorrow, but the forecast is for even higher winds (and cooler temperatures). I'll post an update on the outlook later this evening.

greg@...  217-840-1678