From: "Gary Slater" <gws77@...>
Sent: 1/23/2021 12:06:53 PM
Subject: [cia-rocketry] spam from cia

I have never had problems getting emails from group members, until now.  Suddenly in the past week I am receiving all emails from members marked as spam.  I have moved to Mattoon and although my provider has changed my email address has not.

Any recommendations?  I am computer illiterate for the most part about these things.

Thanks,
gary