Happy New Year!

Jonathan Sivier

Welcome to 2021! The less said about 2020 the better. :-( Hopefully this year will be better than last year.

I hope everyone has survived last night's ice storm. I know some of us had power outages earlier today. Hopefully, they have all been taken care of, or will be very soon.

With some luck the COVID vaccine will be generally available in a few months. The sooner we all get vaccinated the sooner we'll be able to get back to a regular schedule of meetings and launches. I suspect we won't be able to hold indoor meetings until much later in the year, but we may be able to hold some launches again, as we did in the late summer and fall, once the weather improves in the spring.

Stay safe until we can all get together again.