Re: May the fun begin

Not building out of a Hotel room? I am having a hard time following!..

I LIKE IT!

Mike Z

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Dixon
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 4:54 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] May the fun begin

OK, fin can is structurally complete, with only minimal gaps and excepting a few smudges of blood. Don't have enough left in me to take it apart and show the inside. Maybe tomorrow. Have a few details on the fit of the fins outside of the tabs (want them solidly mating the internal rings, but then stepped up to accommodate the airframe. After that, it will be drilling/installing rivets all around to attach the airframe. Once the booster is done, then lots of internal structural work on subsequent couplers and airframes, and given those steps are new build techniques, I'm not sure how fast or slow that will go.