Re: (Junior?) HPR Certification

Jonathan Sivier

I'll second the recommendation of these books. I'm glad Mark mentioned them since I failed to do so.

Jonathan

On 12/28/2020 3:02 PM, Mark Joseph wrote:

Please take a look at the NAR resources on HPR activities and certification at https://www.nar.org/high-power-rocketry-info/, and perhaps look into a couple of great books, "Make: High Power Rocketry," and "Modern High Power Rocketry 2." Both are great guides to the process of designing, building, and flying high power rockets. The second book is getting a bit old, but still has a lot of great information.

Mark