(Junior?) HPR Certification

George Stevens

First of all, I apologize if I’m using this incorrectly, I’ve never used an email group like this before.

I’m a high school student and I’ve been launching small model rockets for a couple years now, and recently got started making small sugar rockets with a friend. I’m looking to start working on my HPR certification, but I’m not really sure where I have to start, especially because I’m not 18 so I think I have to get a Junior HPR cert instead of a regular one.

I have two main questions: what should I start doing to work toward an HPR certification, and would it be possible to use sugar rockets to get my certification?

Thank you for any help you can provide!
-George Stevens