Re: May the fun begin

Watching!

Mike Z

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Dixon
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2020 8:56 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: [cia-rocketry] May the fun begin

Given I am banned for like life from TRF, I thought I may be able to do a few build posts here. I have finally started to assemble my Cherokee-N. The goal is to fly it at Airfest in September. Parts have been laying around for 5-plus years starting back here: 7.74X Cherokee N (Is there a mechanical engineer in the house?) After considering more than a half dozen construction options, I have settled on the "Lego" approach where piece parts will be transported and final assembly done at the launch site as Bill Good did/does with his AGM-78 Standard Arm.