From: Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...>
Date: 12/26/20 9:07 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] May the fun begin

Cool. I look forward to hearing more about it as you make progress.

Chris, how large is your largest Cherokee upscale?

Jonathan

P.S. The rocket you left at GARLO a couple of years ago is orange and blue as you thought. Actually it is orange around the fins fading to white in the middle and then very light blue for the upper portion of the rocket. I'll try to remember to bring it the next time I'm over that way. JES

On 12/26/2020 8:56 PM, Tim Dixon wrote:
Given I am banned for like life from TRF, I thought I may be able to do a few build posts here. I have finally started to assemble my Cherokee-N. The goal is to fly it at Airfest in September. Parts have been laying around for 5-plus years starting back here: 7.74X Cherokee N (Is there a mechanical engineer in the house?) <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/7-74x-cherokee-n-is-there-a-mechanical-engineer-in-the-house.68686/__;!!DZ3fjg!qNSYmvdXsFZ5HPPipcDJ31hZWIT5Yqxhi3KwKRvUHrFgAxMxk7xFGPKxK_7VF3sg_A$>. After considering more than a half dozen construction options, I have settled on the "Lego" approach where piece parts will be transported and final assembly done at the launch site as Bill Good did/does with his AGM-78 Standard Arm.