high power launch tomorrow in Indiana #Launch

Jonathan Sivier

While we aren't holding our launch this weekend the Indiana group that flies near Tab, Indiana is holding a high power launch tomorrow, Sunday, December 13. You can find more info at their web site at

http://www.indianarocketry.org/

I know it is a bit of a drive, especially for those farther west in Illinois, but if you really feel the need to get in another launch this year, this may be your best chance. A few of us will be going over with a group of U of I students to help them test fly their IREC competition rocket on an L motor.