CIA masks still available

Jonathan Sivier

We still have plenty of the custom CIA face masks and they would make great stocking stuffers for this year. Although we may not have any more launches this year (depending on how things go) we will very likely have some next year where we will still need to be wearing masks, so if you haven't gotten one yet you might want to think about it. They come in a variety of colors; Black, Turquoise (bright blue), Charcoal, Navy, Pink Raspberry, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, Light Grey.

The price is $10. Let me know if you would like to get one and we'll work out a way to get it to you.