Re: #Launch is GO #Launch

John Robbins

Can someone drop a pin where u guys are at today and share it?

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 12:03 PM, Greg Smith
<gregs@...> wrote:
At 11:00 AM, it was 44°F in Champaign, with overcast skies at 3,200', and a NNE wind at 8 mph.

Although the cloud ceiling is currently too low to make full use of our maximum waiver altitude of 10,000 feet, it is expected to clear in the next couple of hours.

Otherwise, conditions are acceptable for flying, so we will meet as scheduled at noon on the east side of the Rantoul field to begin setting up for our launch.

greg@...  217-840-1678