Re: call for nominations for GARLO awards

john hall

I nominate Steve for PRANG 1. He hit concrete. 2. I still have 1/2 my rocket.  3. The collision event should be really special to unseat the incumbent... :)

On Oct 14, 2020, at 1:30 PM, Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...> wrote:

There were a couple of other rockets that pranged on Saturday. There was the fiberglass rocket flown by John Hall that lawn-darted into the field and there was also a Mean Machine that crashed. Does anyone remember whose rocket that was?

Jonathan

On 10/14/2020 1:28 PM, Jonathan Sivier wrote:
Thanks. We will continue to accept nominations/votes until Saturday.

Jonathan

On 10/14/2020 1:13 PM, steven dramstad wrote:

My Jayhawk for best prang and Alcubierre for best looking if it’s not too late.....