Re: call for nominations for GARLO awards

Jonathan Sivier

There were a couple of other rockets that pranged on Saturday. There was the fiberglass rocket flown by John Hall that lawn-darted into the field and there was also a Mean Machine that crashed. Does anyone remember whose rocket that was?

Jonathan

On 10/14/2020 1:28 PM, Jonathan Sivier wrote:
Thanks. We will continue to accept nominations/votes until Saturday.

Jonathan

On 10/14/2020 1:13 PM, steven dramstad wrote:

My Jayhawk for best prang and Alcubierre for best looking if it’s not too late.....