Re: Saturday #Launch

Rick Lyons

I would like to try to get my Level 2 this weekend, but unfortunately I don't have a motor. Would someone possibly have a reload for a Aerotech 54-852, possibly a J 315? Or would someone have a different case I could borrow, and sell me a reload. Thanks.......Rick Lyons

On Thursday, October 8, 2020, 1:45:49 PM CDT, Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...> wrote:

Just a quick heads up that we have a launch scheduled for this coming Saturday, October 10. It will be held at the Rantoul launch site. We have checked the field and the crops have been harvested so we should be good to go. Of course, there is always the weather to worry about. It is looking pretty good at the moment, but Greg will send out his regular update tomorrow with more information. Let's hope the weather cooperates.