From: Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...>
Date: 9/29/20 1:51 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] Level 1 certification

As your friendly neighborhood AeroTech dealer, I would be remiss if I did not mention the AeroTech  Mega Initiator. 4" diameter, 60" tall, 32 inches. 54mm motor mount, with adapters for 38mm anorder in the next
d 29mm. If you order in the next couple of hours, 25% off of the regular $169.99 price.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.